|We are an established Processor & Exporter of Pakistani Rice & Salt with 65 years long family corporate history.
OUR BUSINESS HISTORY
- 1947 - First Muslim Trader in Sargodha Grain Market.
- 1948 - Bought Cotton Factory in Sinjhoro
- 1956 - Established Cotton Ginning Factories in Sargodha.
- 1976 - Started Salt Processing & Export Business
- 1989 - Commenced Processing & Export of Rice on privatizations.
- 2009 - Processing & Export of Yellow Corn / Maize Whole
- Pakistani Basmati & Irri Rice & 100% Broken
- Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
- Yellow Corn
1. Processing on Modern Automatic Plants
2. Direct Buying by Technically Qualified Staff
3. In-house Designing/Printing/Stitching Arrangement
4. Compatible & Well-organized Storage Facility
5. Highly Expert Quality Control Personnel
6. 100% Focus on rapidly changing Consumer Preference